Friday, September 22, 2006

I Think I Need To Clear Up A Few Things

I've heard from many fans and I've read a number of message boards, I think I need to clear a few things up so that we all know where I stand. I am a mad keen passionate City fan who is also a shareholder. I am not part of or subscribe to any fan's group (official or unofficial), fan's forum, fanzine, supporter's association, shareholder's group whatever, I am simply a fan. I do however, receive the MCIVTA newsletter. I do not post on any messageboard other than Manchesteronline and any views that I post there are my own and not necessarily that of the group I am part of. I do not have any financial backer, I do not have millions (or thousands) stashed away for this project. I am not a stalking horse for somebody else. I am simply a fan who wants the best for City. I consider myself as a catalyst towards every City fan having the opportunity to play a democratic and positive part in the future of our great club. I have no ulterior motives, I have no axe to grind and I will not be bought off. My intentions are honourable. I will give any fan my time whenever I can. I will tell you all that I can. I hope that clears a few things up and look forward to seeing the next rumour or revelation on the message boards of the secretive mysterious multi-millionaire backer with high profile contacts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counters (Since 24.9.06)