Thursday, September 21, 2006

A Quick Update Re News/ Newsletters

The news of a Supporter's Trust in the offing is spreading like wildfire at the moment. I will continue to send out a newsletter every few weeks, please subscribe via mcfcsupporters@hotmail.co.uk I will of course be posting updates here as well. I am in the process of adding a serious load of information etc over the weekend so please come back soon. Finally, I try and reply to each individual e-mail however, with my inbox getting fuller literally by the minute sometimes I am too busy or forget to reply to one or two! Please accept my apologies, if you want to subscribe and I don't reply, don't worry I will have added you to the list. If you think I've missed you off, please drop me another line. Thank you for your patience. Best wishes and Keep The Faith Ollie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counters (Since 24.9.06)